This week, we’re reading Chapter 2 of our new series, “The 4:8 Principle“. Our author talks about the importance of “thinking positively”….every day! And conversely, he shares the “anti’-positively thinking” and it’s impact.
When thinking positively, our author refers to it as “Asking the 4:8 Questions”:
- What are the five things I am thankful for right now?
- What are five of my strengths or positive traits?
- What are five of my best achievements so far?
- Who are the five people who love me the most?
- What five things am I looking forward to in the next seven days?
Jason Schubert leads us this week and will talk about “Asking the 4:8 Questions” and more. Reminder that we’re back at The Cornwell Center. Please gather starting at 7:30 am in the front parlor room. We’ll start our weekly lesson at 7:45 am.
Lastly, don’t forget to sign up for one or two Friday’s to lead the weekly lesson. You can find the volunteer sheet at this LINK.
See you then!
You must be logged in to post a comment.